This article was first published on Stories by NULS on Medium
What has the team been doing in the second half of May 2019? Let’s check it out together!
- NULS 2.0 Wallet added relevant smart contract functions, which have been developed and are under testing;
- The v1.2.2 of NULS 1.0 main-net was released. Some new interfaces were added and the network stability was improved;
- The NULS 2.0 codes were optimized as planned, mainly to improve the performance and stability;
- The prototype design for application of node information display was completed, which is designed to display the node information from multiple dimensions, such as the contribution to the community, individual/ code information introduction, etc.
- The NULS product structure was analyzed and arranged. More specific application scenarios will be provided in the beta version to help the community members to further understand the value of NULS ecosystem.
- Official release of (Alpha v3.0) of NULS 2.0
Since the first alpha version Alpha v1.0 of NULS 2.0 released on March 28 and the Alpha v2.0 of NULS 2.0 released on April 16, NULS 2.0 has been fully tested in the two stages. NULS has made the first step in practicing the microservice architecture + blockchain and taken the lead in the layout of the underlying framework for blockchain. We launched the Alpha v3.0 at 13:30 (GMT+8) on May 16 and launched the cross-chain functions as scheduled, marking another important step for NULS to become a blockchain basic platform supporting cross-chain circulation of value. From that moment on, NULS has realized the technology implementation for modularized blockchain building and cross chain....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by NULS on Medium