This article was first published on Stories by NULS on Medium
NULS Bi-Monthly Report — Second Half of December
- NULS Light Wallet Supports NFT Asset Management
- Chrome plug-in development, currently cross-chain transfer function, authorization, signature API development content.
- The new version of Nabox Android and IOS mobile development is being tested.
- Test and release NULS desktop version 2.4.5.
- NTC test and release of Nerve desktop version 1.1.0.
- Cooperated with NTC release 1.8.0 Nerve node program, support Huobi ECO Chain (Heco), the current Nerve Network has supported NULS, ETH, BSC, and Heco blockchain network.
Business & Community Activities
From January to February 1, 2020, NULS/Nerve network added NVT-ETH UNI-V2-LP and NVT-BNB CAKE-LP to participate in the cross-chain liquidity pledge. Initial first 30 days reward income is APY300%, 30 days after the reward income is APY50%.
On December 16, 2010, a well-known media chain published “NULS and Cyclops Finance Formally Establish a Partnership.”
On December 17, 2020, Ran Xiaobo (Reaper), co-sponsor and community director of NULS, was invited to Insight 2021 BlockChain Ecological Online Forum by CoinVoice, and they published the proceedings....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by NULS on Medium