This article was first published on Stories by NULS on Medium
- NULS Technical Progress
- NULS SCO Platform
- NULS Trading
- NULS Other News
- NULS Community Governance
NULS Technical Progress
- Internal testing has begun for the chrome plug-in wallet. Results are being evaluated.
- NULS is making changes to the community governance features, including resolving voting data display problems raised by the community.
- NULS Core Team and NTC are working to resolve NerveDEX data display issues and occasional pending orders.
- February 28, 2021: internal testing began for the Nabox plug-in wallet. Currently, it supports ETH/BSC/Heco network assets and cross-chain transfer between multi-chain assets. Everyone is welcome to participate in the testing.
Nabox chrome plugin wallet details
Note: for non-English web pages, right-click on the page and select Translate to English.
Nabox chrome plugin wallet usage documentation: https://shimo.im/docs/vqDPdQdCkWYHqjwK/read
Nabox plugin wallet test use suggestion feedback: https://bbs.nuls.io/t/nabox-chrome-plugin-issues/4711
NULS SCO Platform
- February 17, 2021: NULS and MesChain have discussed future collaboration opportunities, and MesChain launched its project on the NULS SCO platform....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by NULS on Medium