This article was first published on Stories by NULS on Medium
1. Nerve wallet was docking Metamask, and now it supports one-step operation to cross-chain transfer ETH or other ERC20 assets from the Ethereum network to NerveNetwork.
- NTC continues to develop the Nabox IOS version which will support cross-chain transfer, scan code import/backup/transfer functions. The test will begin on October 10th 2020
- Nerve node wallet v1.4.1 was upgraded which fixes known problems and optimizes network stability.
- The assets on NerveNetwork can be mutual conversed with the assets on Ethereum network.
- NTC optimizes NervePad. Now users can create trading pairs directly on NervePad on the interface which opens up the entire process of asset creation, cross-chain transfer, and listing of trading pairs.
Business and Community Progress
On September 16th, 2020
PETC, a decentralized pet service network based on NULS ChainBox was launched on the NULS POCM platform, and now you can stake NULS for PETC rewards.
The staking link is as follows:
On September 17th, 2020
NULS heterogeneous cross-chain ecosystem NerveNetwork added UNI (Uniswap) cross-chain and created a UNI/USDT trading pair on NerveDEX.
The NULS technology community has initiated a number of rewarding tasks with a total of more than 6,300USDT rewards set up to invite more technological development teams/members to participate in the construction of the NULS technology ecosystem. NULS wants you!
The details are as below:...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by NULS on Medium