This article was first published on Stories by NULS on Medium
March 1–15, 2021
- Technical Progress
- NULS SCO Platform
- NULS/NVT Trading
- Other News
- Community Governance
- NULS completed internal testing of the Nabox Chrome plugin wallet.
- The Nabox Chrome plugin wallet is officially beta and available for public testing.
- NerveNetwork released v1.10.0 of the Nerve Wallet node program, which includes improved node stability, and cancellation of the transaction fee.
- Completed the NULS mainnet wallet upgrade v2.9.0. Version 2.9.0 was announced on March 18. The upgrade includes: improved the execution efficiency of the intelligent virtual machine (NVM); fixed a contract bug that under certain conditions caused a node yellow card.
NULS SCO Platform
- March 22, 2021: ViBook has completed the token swap of their old version of VIBK for the newer version that supports cross-chain.
- March 3: NULS SCO Eco BonFi token BNF is available on NerveDex. Users can swap, via NerveDex, NULS NRC20 asset BNF for the ERC20 asset BNF on a 1:1 basis.
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by NULS on Medium