This article was first published on Stories by NULS on Medium
Through the efforts of NTC members, NULS heterogeneous cross-chain ecosystem NerveNetwork has now implemented cross-chain circulation between assets on the NerveNetwork and BSC network.
Currently, the following functions are already implemented:
- NULS, NRC20, ETH, ERC20, NVT and other NULS parallel-chain assets can cross-chain transfer to BSC network and vice versa;
- BNB, BEP20 assets can cross-chain transfer to NerveNetwork, NULS network and other parallel- chains and ETH network and vice versa.
NULS has registered cross-chain assets on the BSC network. The smart contract address is as below:
The implementation of the functions is meaningful for all ecosystem projects on NULS. All assets on NULS parallel-chains and NRC20 assets can participate in the BSC ecosystem application, share the ecosystem with BSC network, and freely circulate between the two networks.
Meanwhile, assets on BSC network can also transfer to NerveNetwork, NULS, and its parallel-chain networks to experience efficient and low-cost transactions.
This marks a perfect integration of NULS ecosystem and BSC network.
We also acknowledge the NULS community, thank you very much for your support! Everyone is encouraged to participate.
We look forward to more integrations in the future!
Join us and explore NULS
- Website: https://nuls.io/
- Telegram: https://t.me/Nulsio
- Discord: https://discord.gg/uZ3QcxW
- Steemit: https://steemit.com/@nuls
- Twitter: https://twitter....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by NULS on Medium