This article was first published on Stories by TRON Foundation on Medium
After TRON launched its Mainnet, we’ve updated the Mainnet 21 times, and keep the update twice a month, the 22nd upgrade, Odyssey-V 3.6 is out github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron/releases/tag/Odyssey-v3.6.0.
● New instructions are added for the TVM, including create2, bitwise shifting, and extcodehash, supporting more new features;
● Allow contract deployer to clear his contract’s existed ABI, further improving the privacy of the contract;
● Implement a more lightweight built-in event server, providing convenience for DApp developers to customize their own event service when they choose to switch on this feature.
● Enhance protocol data check to prevent malicious data on the chain;
● Add transaction permission settings for users, compatible with multi-signature;
● Optimize the P2P network and the block/transaction broadcasting process for gRPC/HTTP interface, further improving the stability of the TRON network.
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by TRON Foundation on Medium