This article was first published on Huobi Group - Medium
Launched by Huobi Global and deployed on the Ethereum network, Huobi BTC (HBTC) token aims to promote the growth of the decentralized marketplace by injecting Bitcoin (BTC), the largest and most liquid asset, into the decentralized finance (DeFi) eco-system. HBTC is 100% backed and can be redeemed for BTC at any time.
Users can exchange and redeem HBTC on Huobi Global.
Deposit BTC into your Huobi Global account. When you withdraw, choose the option (ERC20) to withdraw BTC as HBTC.
- Log into your Huobi Global account and deposit BTC (can skip this step if you already have BTC in your account)
- On your Exchange account portal, choose BTC and hit the “WITHDRAW” button, then choose “ERC20”
- Provide the Ethereum address you wanna withdraw to and the number of HBTC you’d like to withdraw, then hit “WITHDRAWL” to complete the process
Deposit HBTC into your Huobi Global account to redeem your BTC from Custodian contract
- Log into your Huobi Global account
- On your Exchange account portal, choose BTC and hit the “DEPOSIT” button, then choose “ERC20” to get HBTC address
- Deposit your HBTC to above address to redeem your BTC from custodian contract to your Huobi Global account
Huobi Global: https://www.huobi.li/
HBTC official site: https://www.htokens.finance/en-us/
HBTC contract address: https://etherscan.io/address/0x0316EB71485b0Ab14103307bf65a021042c6d380
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Huobi Group - Medium