This article was first published on OntologyNetwork - Medium
In order to connect with talented students from universities all over the world, we are pleased to announce the launch of Ontology’s Global Talent Program.
If you are interested in:
- Learning more about blockchain
- Applying what you learn to the real world
- Becoming a core part of the Ontology network
- Being paid for your contributions
Join our Global Talent Program, NOW.
We will announce available tasks every month on the Ontology Global University Workshop Facebook page. These tasks may include:
- Translation of documents
- Conducting surveys
- Testing applications
- Writing tech articles
- And others
As a permanent position, this role is for self-proclaimed tech geeks who would like to apply their technical skills through contributing to the Ontology blockchain ecosystem. Responsibilities may include:
- Application enforcement
- Code enforcement
Our community is our core by connecting us with our users. We welcome talented students to join us as community coordinators, where responsibilities may include:
- Managing online communities
- Organizing offline events
- Connecting with blockchain KOLs from local regions
- Collaborating with local tech communities
We are also eager to find talented people in a range of full-time positions. To learn more about our full-time positions, please visit our Career page Ontology website — Career page (ont.io).
Available Tasks (updated on 18th Oct 2019):
1. Translate “Ontology Framework White Paper” (https://ont.io/wp/Ontology-Framework-White-Paper-EN-2....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium