This article was first published on OntologyNetwork - Medium
Ontology Monthly Report — December 2020
As we reach the end of 2020, it has been another exciting month for Ontology . We released ONTO v3.6.5, and launched the Wing Inclusive Pool for credit-based lending. We are also happy to share that we are integrating the Ontology decentralized identity (DeID) solution into the blockchain-based e-voting system launched by Waves Enterprise. Our DeID can ensure that the identities and data of people who vote are not only protected, but verified. We also announced a partnership with Litentry, aiming to onboard 10,000 users to the DeID and OScore solutions.
Some of the highlights from December 2020 include:
- The signing of our MOU with Waves and Litentry
- The launch of Wing’s Inclusive Pool
- The launch of ONTO v3.6.5
- ONTO’s Special NFT Medal Campaign
- The “Gas Fee Airdrop” campaign with Binance Smart Chain
You can find more detailed updates below.
- Completed the update of governance contract port
- Optimized JSON-RPC performance in high concurrency scenarios...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium