This article was first published on OntologyNetwork - Medium
With the end of the year fast approaching, it is still full steam ahead at Ontology HQ where our team had another busy week. This week we hosted a joint event initiated by ONTO and AlpacaCity, where users could receive 5,000 Alpaca NFT’s by downloading ONTO. We also continued our efforts to provide our valued users with more considerate and practical services — officially launching the Inclusive Pool’s test network, and facilitating the inclusion of Binance in ONTO. Our founder, Li Jun, also gave a keynote speech in the “Polkadot decoded’’ online conference which focused mainly on DeID, DeFi, and credit score, amongst others.
- Released version v0.5.0 of ontio-std wasm contract development library
- ONTO v3.6.4 released
- Added support for Binance Chain
- Added support for Binance Smart Chain and BSC dApps
- Optimized the cross-chain aggregated transaction feature
- Supported ETH ID generation and display
- Supported Npay Phase II project
- Added an announcement page on social media
- Optimized OScore functions
- ONTO and AlpacaCity carried out a joint promotional campaign. Users were given the opportunity to earn 5,000 Alpaca NFTs by downloading ONTO. A limited amount of 20 Generation-0 Alpaca was available only for ONTO users. Approximately 2000 people participated in the campaign.
- 104 dApps live on Ontology
- 6,224,156 dApp-related transactions since genesis block
- 8,519 dApp-related transactions in the past week
- 1 new application for Technical Documentation Translation
- 137 new members onboarded across Ontology’s Chinese, Hindi, and Russian communities.
- On December 1st, ONTO wallet added support for the management, deposit, and withdrawal of a variety of digital assets on Binance Chain and Binance Smart Chain.
- On December 3rd, ONTO participated in a joint campaign carried ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium