This article was first published on OntologyNetwork - Medium
As we look back on another busy week for Ontology, we can identify the exciting developments quite easily! The much anticipated “Welcome Home” application powered by Ontology has officially passed through the initial stages of review with Daimler Mobility. As a truly pioneering MVP product, Welcome Home combines the premium experience of Daimler’s mobility units with Ontology’s technical superiority, in decentralized identity and data protection.
- Completed 15% of the Ontology EVM-integrated design, which will be fully compatible with Ethereum contract ecology after completion.
- Released ONTO v3.7.0. This version supports Huobi ECO Chain (Heco), HRC-721 digital assets and dApps, integrates OKExChain，and adds an English news feed from Cointelegraph in the “News”tab. Other added elements include the optimization of the blind box ad feature, which enables the default currency display to be canceled, and also optimizes UI on the data page.
- ONTO supported Circleswap airdrop activities and organized a joint knowledge-testing activity with Sphinex. This initiative gave users the opportunity to answer questions correctly and to receive airdrop rewards.
- 112 dApps launched in total on MainNet
- 6,325,338 dApp transactions completed in total on MainNet
We are delighted to see that the Ontology community keeps on growing! This week we onboarded 201 new members across Ontology’s global communities.
Circleswap, which is built on the Huobi ECO Chain has been integrated into ONTO Wallet. This allows ONTO users to join in on Heco’s airdrop festivities....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium