This article was first published on OntologyNetwork - Medium
As the New Year gets well underway, we’ve hit the ground running with the launch of our 2021 roadmap, which introduced the development plan for our five core products: OScore, ONT ID, ONTO, Wing, and SAGA.
- Completed 10% of the Ontology EVM-integrated design, which will be fully compatible with the Ethereum contract ecology after completion.
- Released ONTO v3.6.7. This version supports Huobi ECO Chain (Heco), improves upon the Data and Help Center pages, and adds an asset type display as well as a blind box ad feature. More than 3,600 users opened blind boxes, of which 2,500 users received rewards.
- ONTO added support for 5 Binance Smart Chain dApps and 5 Huobi ECO Chain dApps. It also added support for BakerySwap’s official liquidity mining activities and also a news feed from CHAINNEWS on the information page.
- 110 dApps launched in total on MainNet
- 6,257,818 dApp transactions completed in total on MainNet
The Ontology team keeps on growing! This week we onboarded 1,639 new members across Ontology’s global communities.
Ontology released this year’s roadmap Sense 2021. The main focus centered around decentralized identity (DeID) and data, with the continued promotion of decentralized governance and bringing more innovative use cases.
- This month Li Jun, the founder of Ontology, was invited to attend the first Blockchain Innovators Assembly hosted by Bibi News where he participated in a discussion on public chain performance, alongside the founder of TRON and CTO of PlatON, Li Jun showcased his views on pressing topics at the moment, including the competition and collaboration with Ethereum, different methods of increasing on-chain scalability and privacy protection....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium