Ontology Weekly Report (July 1 — 6, 2021)
It has been another exciting week at Ontology HQ. The development of our EVM, which connects our trusted decentralized identity solutions with millions of developers and users in the EVM-based blockchain ecosystem, is now fully complete. In other big news, we celebrated an important milestone in Ontology’s history, the third anniversary of our MainNet launch.
- We are delighted to announce that Ontology’s EVM development is now fully complete. It is designed to be fully compatible with the Ethereum contract ecosystem.
- ETH RPC support is also fully complete, while the testing phase is 50% complete.
- Ontology’s new Ethereum account system is now 80% complete.
- The flow logic of optimizing transactions from the network layer to the transaction pool is now 50% complete. Transaction pool processing performance has been significantly improved.
- EVM assets and OEP-4 assets seamless transfer technical solution is 50% complete, which facilitates the conversion and circulation between OEP-4 assets and EVM assets.
- To celebrate the third anniversary of the Ontology MainNet launch, ONTO released 10,000 limited edition collectible NFTs. There was a great reaction from the global community, which claimed all of the NFTs within 4 hours of their launch.
- Activities co-organized with ApeSwap, CafeSwap and HyperJump are ongoing, while the recently organized activity with Polygon was a great success, with over 600 users participating.
- We also launched a campaign with BabySwap where users who provide liquidity on BabySwap have a chance to win BABY and ONT.
- 117 dApps have been launched on MainNet.
- The total dApp transaction volume is 6,636,388, an increase of 19,975 from last week.
- 15,918,917 transactions have been completed on MainNet, an increase of 110,606 from last week.
- 189 new members joined our global community....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium