Last week, Ontology announced a partnership with BlockBank, an AI-powered crypto application that combines traditional mobile banking with cryptocurrency and blockchain. We are also continuing to promote our Harbinger Program v2 and are excited for new Harbingers to join us!
- We have completed development of Ontology’s EVM, designed to make Ontology fully compatible with Ethereum smart contract templates. We are 50% done with testing.
- We have completed ETH RPC support and we are 90% done with testing.
- We have completed 95% of Ontology’s new Ethereum account system.
- We have completed 90% of the transaction optimization flow logic from the network layer to the transaction pool. This will significantly improve the transaction pool processing performance.
- We’ve completed 90% of the EVM//OEP-4 asset seamless transfer technical solution, which facilitates the conversion between OEP-4 assets and EVM assets.
- ONTO mobile app v3.9.2 was released, adding BSC cross-chain functionality.
- Ontology hosted AMAs with Piggy Finance and Polygon, attracting thousands of attendees.
- Ontology hosted an NFT lottery with TWINCI. The NFTs sold out in 30 minutes and the promotional video was viewed over 2,000 times.
- Ontology also hosted an NFT giveaway with dFuture, attracting over 5,000 participants.
- 118 total dApps have been launched on MainNet;
- 6,647,155 total dApp-related transactions, an increase of 5,851 from last week.
- 16,005,514 total transactions, an increase of 34,313 from last week....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium