It has been another successful week at Ontology HQ! Ontology’s Head of Ecosystem Partnerships, Gloria Wu, attended a panel at the SME Finance Forum, this week. What’s more, our Chief of Technology, Ning Hu, attended the second Data Intelligence and Knowledge Service Seminar, managed by the Documentation and Information Center of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
In other big news, we are proud to celebrate the launch of our Harbinger Program v2. The Ontology team invites passionate supporters of Ontology to become our next Harbingers!
- We are delighted to share that we have completed Ontology’s EVM development. It is designed to make Ontology fully compatible with the Ethereum smart contract ecosystem. We have also completed 20% of the testing phase.
- We have completed ETH RPC support, and we are 70% done with the testing phase.
- We have completed 90% of Ontology’s new Ethereum account system.
- We have completed 70% of the flow logic of optimizing transactions from the network layer to the transaction pool. This has significantly improved the transaction pool processing performance.
- We’ve completed 70% of the EVM assets and OEP-4 assets seamless transfer technical solution, which facilitates the conversion and circulation between OEP-4 assets and EVM assets.
- ONTO App v3.9.0 has been released, improving the process for adding new wallets, as well as the asset page and the wallet management page.
- Ontology launched new campaigns with BabySwap and ApeSwap, respectively. Each campaign has over 500 users participating.
- We also held AMAs with Beefy Finance and TapSwap on July 6.
- 10,000 limited edition Ontology MainNet 3rd anniversary NFTs were claimed in just four and a half hours....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium