This article was first published on OntologyNetwork - Medium
This week, Ontology announced exciting new partnerships with Japanese consulting company, AP.LLC, and music streaming platform, ROCKI. We also released an updated visual summary of ONTO Wallet’s dApp ecosystem.
- Ontology’s EVM-integrated design and 30% of its development is now complete, making Ontology compatible with the Ethereum smart contract ecology.
- 80% of ETH RPC support is now complete
- 50% of Ontology’s new ether account system is now complete
- The Solana chain was added to ONTO Wallet, becoming the thirteenth blockchain supported by ONTO.
- The second-layer privacy protocol, Suterusu, is now available on ONTO Wallet, providing ONTO users with stronger privacy protection services.
- Joint events with ApeSwap, Cafeswap, and HyperJump continue. Rewards for the ONTO/HyperJump event were distributed.
- 116 dApps have been launched on MainNet; the total dApp transaction volume is 6,605,96, an increase of 4,532 from last week.
- 15,738,529 transactions have been completed on MainNet, an increase of 101,094 from last week.
- 239 new members were on-boarded across our global community. We are very excited to see the Ontology community continue to grow and we encourage anyone who is curious about Ontology to join us.
- Ontology launched a Spanish twitter account, operated by our Spanish community admin. The introduction of our Spanish-speaking social channel adds to our multilingual online communities, which currently includes Philippine, Persian and Japanese Twitter accounts. Follow our Spanish-speaking account here....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium