This article was first published on OntologyNetwork - Medium
Another busy but rewarding week at Ontology HQ. This week, we launched the OKT TestNet token campaign on ONTO and ONTO engagement fund joint campaigns. In other exciting news, we announced that Wing Finance will sponsor Chainlink’s price feeds for Ontology-based assets, starting with WING and ONT.
- We have completed 60% of the Ontology EVM-integrated design, which will make Ontology fully compatible with the Ethereum smart contract ecology after completion.
- We have completed 40% of the latest Layer 2 technology, exploring the integration of Ethereum Layer 2 on Ontology MainNet.
- We have launched the OKT TestNet token campaign on ONTO, which has attracted over 50,000 users.
- We have also launched the ONTO engagement fund joint campaigns with DeFiner, AntFarm, WePiggy and GAP Cash. This will allow users to receive bonuses rewards once they finish specific tasks.
- 113 dApps were launched in total on MainNet.
- 6,471,152 dApp transactions were completed on MainNet.
- 19,382 dApp-related transactions took place in the past week.
The Ontology community is growing rapidly. This week we onboarded over 1,588 new members across Ontology’s global communities. To keep up with our latest developments and community updates, please feel free to reach out to us on Telegram or follow us on Twitter. As always, we encourage anyone who is interested in Ontology to join us....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium