This article was first published on OntologyNetwork - Medium
This has been a very exciting week for Ontology as we announced the completion of the latest phase of our collaboration with MicroWorkers and published a new version of ONTO.
Our latest updates hit the headlines with top tier highlights including from Benzinga, CoinMarketCap and Cointelegraph.
- We have completed 55% of the Ontology EVM-integrated design, which will make Ontology fully compatible with the Ethereum smart contract ecology after completion.
- We have completed 30% of the latest Layer 2 technology, exploring the integration of Ethereum Layer 2 on Ontology MainNet.
- Released ONTO v3.7.8. Enhanced OKExChain TestNet features.
- 112 dApps launched in total on MainNet.
- 6,451,770 dApp transactions completed in total on MainNet.
- 13,381 dApp-related transactions in the past week.
Another successful week for Ontology as our community keeps growing! This week we onboarded over 1,125 new members across Ontology’s global communities.
To keep up with our latest developments and community updates, please feel free to reach out to us on Telegram or follow us on Twitter. As always, we encourage anyone who is interested in Ontology to join us!...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium