This article was first published on OntologyNetwork - Medium
As we approach the end of May, let’s take a look back at this week’s highlights.
Kicking off Consensus 2021 on Monday, Founder of Ontology Li Jun took part in a fireside chat about decentralized digital identity and data privacy.
- 95% of Ontology EVM-integrated design has been completed, making Ontology compatible with the Ethereum smart contract ecology.
- 30% of ETH RPC support has been completed.
- 40% of Ontology’s new ether account system has been completed.
- Layer 2 integration has been completed, exploring the integration of Ethereum Layer 2 on the Ontology MainNet.
- ONTO App v3.8.4 has been released, supporting the Solana blockchain.
- Community activities organized by ONTO, CafeSwap and ApeSwap continue. Meanwhile, the launch party organized by Wing was highly successful.
- 115 dApps have been launched on MainNet.
- 15,637,435 transactions have been completed on MainNet, an increase of 89,804 from last week.
- 265 new members were onboarded across our global communities....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium