This article was first published on OntologyNetwork - Medium
As we head into the latter half of November, it has been another busy week for Ontology as we continue to make steady progress on our projects. We released ONTO v3.6.0, which added a cross-chain aggregate swap function to make it possible for users to instantly swap assets between multiple chains at any time. In other good news, Altcoin Daily, an influential crypto assets media channel, complemented Ontology and our enterprise solutions in its latest YouTube release.
- Completed 50% of the Wasm-NeoVm cross-protocol debugging tool update
- Completed the update of governance contract port
- ONTO v3.6.2 released
- Added support for Binance Smart Chain
- Added more featured dApps to the “Market” tab
- Optimized the ID registration feature
- 104 dApps live on Ontology
- 6,210,429 dApp-related transactions since genesis block
- 2,945 dApp-related transactions in the past week
- 2 new applications for SDK development
- 157 new members onboarded across Ontology’s Turkish, English, and Russian communities
- On November 10th, the recently released ONTO v3.6.0 was fully equipped with a built-in cross-chain aggregate swap function. This added multiple trading pairs to the “Market” tab, enabling users to instantly swap assets between multiple chains at any time.
- On November 7th, Altcoin Daily, an influential YouTube channel covering crypto assets, included Ontology’s latest achievements in its most recent video. Altcoin Daily expressed that it considered Ontology’s enterprise solutions as “promising”. They also predicted Ontology’s technical infrastructure in decentralized identity would play a key role in promoting the adoption of blockchain applications.
- On November 12th, Jun Li, Founder of Ontology, participated in an event called “The DAO of DeFi: New Discoveries in the DeFi Sector”. This event was ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium