This article was first published on OntologyNetwork - Medium
As we reach the end of November, let’s take a look back at what the Ontology team achieved last week. Our persistent efforts in providing our users with more considerate and practical services continued this week, following Wing’s launch of its second product pool, the Inclusive Pool. The Inclusive Pool will provide users with borrowing, lending and insuring services in an under-collateralization model. Also this week, the ONTO wallet rewarded users with a King’s Landing or Iron Bank NFT medals during its November Special NFT Medal Campaign.
- Optimized the algorithm of acquiring proposals in the VBFT consensus
- Completed the design of collateralizing SONT
- The team successfully initiated the ONTO Special NFT Medal Campaign for November. Hundreds of users received the King’s Landing or the Iron Bank NFT medal by participating in node staking or registering an ONT ID on ONTO.
- CryptoDiffer, a renowned media outlet in the cryptocurrency space, reported on our latest news that ONTO now supports Binance Smart Chain.
- Similarly, ONTO’s social media account on Huoxing Finance (http://www.huoxing24.com/) reached the milestones of over 5,000 fans and over 100,000 accumulated views.
- 104 dApps live on Ontology
- 6,215,637 dApp-related transactions since genesis block
- 5,208 dApp-related transactions in the past week
- 1 new application for SDK development, and 1 new application for Technical Documentation Translation
- 119 new members onboarded across Ontology’s Turkish, Persian, and Tagalog communities.
- On November 13th, the Wing DAO community voted in favour of launching the Inclusive Pool, the first credit-based lending and borrowing product in the Wing Project, which is built on the Ontology blockchain. Wing offers users innovative borrowing, lending and insuring opportunities. Wing’s latest Inclusive Pool brings users ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium