This article was first published on OntologyNetwork - Medium
This week we welcomed the September campaign for special NFT medals, where users can bring home the corresponding Wing NFT medal or Flamingo NFT medal. Furthermore, Ontology continued performance tests with bloXroute, reaping achievements that include the case study on bloXroute’s value for DeFi applications such as Uniswap. As the Founder of Ontology reminded all Wing DAO community members in his letter, now that WING has returned to a governance token, its value will grow increasingly visible to community members.
- Completed 10% update of Wasm-NeoVm cross-protocol debugging tool
- ONTO v3.5.0 released, and increased the Wrapper module and Vault module for Flamingo
- ONTO v3.5.3 released, updated the Wrapper module for Flamingo, and launched Wing dApp
- 85 dApps now live on Ontology
- 6,143,050 dApp-related transactions since genesis block
- 25,317 dApp-related transactions in the past week
- 2 new applications for the Technical Documentation Translation
- 1,031 new members onboarded across Ontology’s Pakistan, Vietnamese and French communities
- On September 30, the September campaign for special NFT medals was initiated. Users who supply assets to Wing Flash Pool or deposit assets in Flamingo Vault will receive the corresponding Wing NFT medal or Flamingo NFT medal.
- On October 5, Jun LI, founder of Ontology, sent a letter to the Wing DAO community. Wing had a promising start with a high TVL and APY, but the value of the WING token will be more visible to community members as it grows as a governance token. The Wing team will continue to take into account the community’s feedback to further improve the governance rules, simplify the process for member governance participation, perfect the governance protocol and enable the protocol to be applied to more scenarios....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium