This article was first published on OntologyNetwork - Medium
This was a superb week for the team at Ontology as we reached two major milestones. Our collaboration with Polkadot, a renowned blockchain, and our integration with Chainalysis, the leading blockchain analysis company.
In addition, we are happy to share that we are currently integrating Ontology’s decentralized identity (DeID) solution on the Polkadot blockchain. This will help to strengthen the connection between the Ontology and Polkadot ecosystems. Similarly, we are utilizing the compliance and investigation solutions from Chainalysis to combat illicit on-chain activities and ensure a safer on-chain experience for users.
- Completed 20% of Wasm-NeoVm cross-protocol debugging tool update
- The ONTO team launched a giveaway on @ONTODataWallet’s Twitter account. To enter, users can leave their suggestions for improving ONTO or OScore in order to earn $ONG tokens as rewards. The giveaway collected nearly 150 suggestions regarding OScore and generated over 32,000 impressions.
- ONTO v3.6.0 under development
- 104 dApps live on Ontology
- 6,201,179 dApp-related transactions since genesis block
- 7,724 dApp-related transactions in the past week
- 1 new application for SDKs, 1 new application for the Technical Documentation Translation
- 1,047 new members onboarded across Ontology’s Tagalog, English, and Vietnamese communities
- On October 23, Ontology announced that we are currently developing on the Polkadot blockchain by integrating the Ontology’s decentralized identity (DeID) solution. This collaboration will facilitate the integration between the Ontology and Polkadot ecosystems to bring users a deeper level of trust and a more independent data management experience.
- On October 20, Ontology announced that we are working with Chainalysis to use the compliance and investigation solutions, KYT and Chainalysis Reactor, to combat illicit activities through monitoring transactions and tracking down suspicious transactions.
- On October 26, ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium