This article was first published on OntologyNetwork - Medium
We have had a very exciting week here at Ontology as Wing, the first credit-based DeFi project based on the Ontology blockchain, released its first whitepaper. Integrated with Ontology’s decentralized identity and credit evaluation systems, Wing fuels cross-chain interaction for various DeFi products and decentralized governance.
We are also delighted to share that our tokens ONT and ONG can now be swapped to eONT and eONG on the Ethereum blockchain, and eONT and eONG are listed on the UniSwap platform.
Meanwhile, we continued performance testing with bloXroute by providing reliable technical assistance to our partners.
- Completed 50% of Ontology GraphQL interface development
- The Rust Wasm contract development hub released ontio-std v0.3
- ONTO v3.3.0 released
- Completed the connection with Tron
- Completed the connection with Polkadot
- Upgraded credential functions
- Upgraded asset score functions by including stablecoins into the calculation of asset score
- Upgraded asset score and credential tutorial
- 71 dApps now live on Ontology
- 6,065,687 dApp-related transactions since genesis block
- 14,320 dApp-related transactions in the past week
- 1 new application for the technical documentation translation and 1 new application for SDK bounty
- We onboarded 753 new members across Ontology’s Vietnamese, Swedish, and Romanian communities....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium