This article was first published on OntologyNetwork - Medium
This week Ontology made impressive strides in DeFi as Wing, the cross-chain DeFi platform, initiated its first Flash Pool vote on whether to change the WING reward distribution rate during the WING Mining Celebration — resulting in increased rewards for users who participated in the Flash Pool Mining Celebration. Further, in a move aimed at further increasing WING’s liquidity, the WING/EWING swap was launched in the Wing Flash Pool.
- Ontology v2.1.1-Alpha version released
- Rust Wasm contract development hub released ontio-std v0.4
- ONTO v3.4.0 released
- ONTO v3.5.0 under development, expected to be released next week
- New ONTO users increased 400% from last week
- 84 dApps now live on Ontology
- 6,117,733 dApp-related transactions since genesis block
- 29,825 dApp-related transactions in the past week
- 1 new application for the Technical Documentation Translation
- 1 new application for SDKs
- 594 new members onboarded across Ontology’s Sinhala, Hindi and Bengali communities.
- On September 17, Wing DAO, the Wing community , initiated its first vote. Community members were invited to vote for a change to the WING reward distribution rate during the WING Mining Celebration. Over 1/3 of all current WING in circulation participated in the vote. As a result, the distribution rate will change to twice, compared with the previous ten times, effective from 00:05, September 18th.
- From September 18th to 29th, through the Flash Pool Mining Celebration, users will be rewarded extra incentives. Users who deposit their WING in the Wing DAO Supply Pool during this period will receive a ten-fold increase in rewards between September 18th and 24th, and a five-fold increase in rewards between September 25th and 29th.
- On September 20th (UTC), the WING/EWING swap ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium