This article was first published on OntologyNetwork - Medium
This week we have exciting news as Wing, the credit-based cross-chain DeFi platform situated on the Ontology blockchain, has opened their genesis pool for ONT and other digital assets available to be deposited in their Flash Pool. Generous incentives in WING tokens will soon be released for mining in the genesis pool. Users can use either a Cyano Wallet or ONTO Wallet to participate in Flash Pool, which possesses a collateral rate that is significantly lower than similar platforms.
- Completed 50% of Ontology GraphQL interface development
- The Rust Wasm contract development hub released ontio-std v0.3
- ONTO v3.3.0 released
- Supported logging into Wing from ONTO and depositing ONT on Wing. ONT deposited from ONTO taking up 55% of the total amount
- ONTO new users and daily active users increased over 500% from last month
- 80 dApps now live on Ontology
- 6,087,908 dApp-related transactions since genesis block
- 22,221 dApp-related transactions in the past week
- 1 new application for the Technical Documentation Translation
- We onboarded 230 new members across Ontology’s Spanish, Korean, German communities.
- Starting from September 8, ONT can be deposited in Wing Flash Pool. Flash Pool will start releasing WING tokens as incentives for mining in the genesis pool. Users can participate in Flash Pool by using Cyano Wallet or ONTO Wallet....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium