This article was first published on Zilliqa — Official Blog - Medium
Dropping on June 6, the 10-football star NFT collection will feature the likes of legendary striker Diego Costa and Everton FC and Colombia national team midfielder James Rodríguez
Leading athlete commercial rights representation firm, Polaris Sports announced that it has partnered with Zilliqa, the high-performance blockchain platform to create and release exclusive non-fungible tokens (NFTs) for 10 global football champions. These NFTs feature the likes of world-renowned striker Diego Costa and South American superstar James Rodríguez who has played for Real Madrid CF, Everton FC, and Colombia’s national football team. The collection will be dropping on June 6, 2021.
Through this partnership between Zilliqa and Polaris, this co-created NFT collection will bring some of football’s leading talents greater autonomy and monetisation opportunities for their own personal brands. The NFT drop includes:
- Former Chelsea and Atlético Madrid striker Diego Costa;
- Everton F.C and Colombia national team midfielder James Rodríguez;
- Porto team captain and Portugal national team centre-back Pepe;
- Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper Keylor Navas;
- Galatasaray forward and Colombia national team captain Radamel “El Tigre” Falcao;
- Liverpool F.C. and Portugal national team forward Diogo Jota;
- Atlético Madrid and Portugal national team forward João Félix;
- Wolverhampton Wanderers and Mexico national team forward Raúl Jiménez;
- Lille and Portugal national team midfielder Renato Sanches; and
- Manchester City F.C. and Portugal national team centre-back Rúben Dias.
- SUPERPACK, a single collectible featuring all 10 football stars with additional specially autographed digital card NFTs.
Each player’s NFT will be sold as an Individual Football Star Pack and will be available in three thematic colour variations — gold, copper, and steel — with 111 packs per colour, amounting to a total of 333 packs per player. Out of the 333 NFTs sold for each individual player, five buyers have the opportunity to potentially receive a signed jersey from ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Zilliqa — Official Blog - Medium