This article was first published on IOTA - Medium
We are releasing a new version of our Pollen testnet: v0.3.0. As anticipated in our last Research Status Update, this release includes the full integration of the Decentralized Random Number Generator (dRNG) module! The full list of changes include:
- Add multiple dRNG committees support: Pollen, X-Team and Custom.
- Add clock synchronization plugin via NTP.
- Add basic codeQL analysis pipeline for common vulnerability scanning.
- Add basic HTTP authentication.
- Change payload layout to be more similar to the one specified for Chrysalis phase 2.
- Improve rand-seed to write its output to a file.
- Improve the Docker network by making MongoDB, Grafana and Prometheus optional so that startup/shutdown times are low when not needed.
- Upgrade to the latest hive.go.
- Upgrade NodeJS dependencies of the dashboard.
- Fix several security issues.
- Refactor the entire codebase to make its package structure flat and more consistent with Hornet.
- Move data structures to hive.go ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
IOTA - Medium