This article was first published on IOTA - Medium
We are releasing a new version of our Pollen testnet: v0.3.1. The full list of changes include:
- Refactor message structure according to the new Tangle RFC, including support for multiple parents, updated local dashboard, new unit tests, max payload size changed to 65157 bytes and more.
- Add a community-based entry node.
- Add commit tag to version.
- Add package for common sentinel errors.
- Improve dashboard websocket management.
- Integrate NTP-based clock to the network delay app.
- Switch from packer to pkger to pack dashboard.
- Switch from Viper to koanf as core library for configuration.
- Fix Value Tangle tip selection management.
- Fix mps query label in grafana.
- Fix potential race condition within the clock package.
- Upgrade to latest hive.go
- Upgrade NodeJS dependencies of the dashboard. ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
IOTA - Medium