This article was first published on RChain Cooperative - Medium
Previously on the debrief, Greg Meredith announced the close of a loan on RHaus estimated at roughly one million dollars. The development team commenced work with Whiteblock to deploy RNode on their environment. Kenny Rowe reported the resignation of Kate Gonsalves (CFO) and the establishment of a governance committee to define governance procedures and processes. Emphasis was made on effective communication processes. There was also a conversation about code specification in respect to IOB6.
This week, Greg Meredith offered more brain candy on channel-based security and self-sovereign identity. Ned Robinson fills in for Kelly Foster to give the technical update. The dev team is focused on stability and bug fixing. The hiring of five more developers is underway to help speed up main net delivery. The board submits conflict of interest disclosures. Greg ends the call by elaborating on the Casper consensus protocol in response to Pyrofex’s criticism about its correctness by construction.
- The Casper stand-up for Monday hasn’t been posted yet
- Volunteers for the governance committee should indicate their interest in the governance channel on Discord
- Individuals who received payments of any kind from the co-op (specifically Americans) must fill in their 1099 form for tax preparations
- Q4 financial report due January 2019
- Check out RNode v 0.8.1 release features
- Weekly operations progress report
- The co-op will be hiring five developers to help accelerate the speed of Mercury delivery
- Visit our dev website for development tools
- Try our Rholang tutorial
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
RChain Cooperative - Medium