This article was first published on Stories by Enigma Project on Medium
Recap: Enigma Open Community Call — November 2019
Important announcements about the launch of our networked testnet, secret nodes, the Genesis Game, and much more!
Hello to the Enigma community!
We have just completed our very first open community call, featuring the members of the Enigma core team as well as some of the Enigma Collective, representing our global community. We were excited to share critical project updates and take questions from everyone who joined the live stream in real time. We’re excited to make this a regular tradition and increase our transparency and communication with the Enigma community.
Below you will find the full video of the community call and a summary of what was discussed. Important highlights include:
- Introductions of Enigma team members and the Collective
- Announcement of our timeline for networked testnet deployment — December 2019!
- Changes to secret node economics and the Genesis Game — including increased network rewards for genesis nodes!
- A recap of ETHWaterloo, including a summary of what hackers were able to build on Enigma
- An overview of our product strategy and Salad, our transactional privacy solution built for Ethereum
Read (and watch) below!
Approximate timestamps below:
[00:00–06:30] Overview of Enigma and welcome (Tor)
[06:30–10:00] CEO Guy Zyskind introduction (Guy)
[10:00–23:00] Introduction of Enigma Team and Collective (everyone)
[23:00–33:00] Development updates (Guy and Victor)
“I can’t start to explain how deeply complicated and well-written the network we’ve been building is.”
The Discovery networked testnet will be deployed in December 2019!
“This is a huge milestone for us — but remember, this is testnet; it’s about testing the capabilities of our network, getting node runners engaged, getting developers engaged....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Enigma Project on Medium