This article was first published on Kyber Network - Medium
We recently concluded our very first KyberDAO Community Call on Thurs, Sep 3, 10pm SGT. This call was initiated and hosted by community ambassador DeFi Dude on discord (5000+ community members!), and we discussed our new Katalyst features, the progress of the KyberDAO, community and governance concerns, and our upcoming plans for Q4, 2020.
Thanks to everyone who participated, with special mention going to Blkhammrr, Cindyh94, chessmany3k, dontthinkso/Governor, jpcrypto, KOFFEE, mar, marketplace, mimi, Nick7734, nico186, Raziiell, Roy, Solene, KnoNuthinNewb, NEXOlover, LucasRP21, trx314, for contributing ideas for the call!
You can listen to the full Community Call here:
Active participation on our discord and community calls is of course the best way to learn and stay updated on governance topics. But we will try to provide a summary after each call for the benefit of those who are unable to join us.
1. Key KyberDAO Highlights
So far we’ve had 4 successful Epochs and Burn/Rebate/Reward (BRR) Proposals and we also released our KyberDAO Epoch 1 Governance Insights.
- Over 50 Million KNC tokens ($60M+) are staked on the KyberDAO
- Over 4,500 voters in total across 4 successful Epochs
- Over $750,000 in ETH rewards distributed
- Over $300,000 in rebates given to Fed Price Reserves (FPR)
- Over $129,000 in KNC burned
- KyberDAO is now a featured DApp on Enjin and Status wallets
- The Kyber team has participated in many AMAs, interviews, and virtual conferences, sharing about how the KyberDAO is used to govern our on-chain liquidity protocol: SEA DeFi Week, REIMAGINE DeFi Conference, GAINS AMA, Midas AMA, OKEx x JTS AMA, Chicago DeFi meetup: Kyber x bloXroute, Chainlink Virtual Fireside, Status AMA, Crypto.com AMA, Interview with Messari, MyKey Virtual Conference, Chainlink SmartCon, TokoCrypto Indonesia Blockchain Week, Korea DeFi Virtual Roadshow ,Smart Valor...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Kyber Network - Medium