This article was first published on Kyber Network - Medium
In this call we touched on what to expect with the announcement of the Kyber 3.0 upgrade and Kyber’s permissionless Dynamic Market Maker (DMM). You can listen to a complete recap of the call here:
KyberDAO — Key Highlights
We’ve had 16 Epochs so far, with 16 BRR campaigns. Our first 2 Kyber Listing Proposals (KLPs) were also passed.
- 55+m KNC tokens staked in KyberDAO ($100M+)
- $8m+ distributed as rewards to voters in the DAO
- $2m+ in rebates to professional liquidity providers
Prior to the launch of the permissionless Kyber DMM, a KLP will still have to be submitted for every new ERC-20 token or reserve to be added to Kyber Network. The KLP process will provide a clear agenda for stakeholders to approve new tokens and reserves through the KyberDAO, allowing a constant polling of the community and dynamic governance of the token and reserve listing process.
Read more about our latest KLPs
Reminder on Available Staking Pools
Non-custodial, trustless options (you have control over your funds):
- Unagii by StakeWithUs https://app.unagii.com/stake/kyber
- StakeDAO by Stake Capital https://www.stake.capital
- Kyber Community Pool by defidude https://kybercommunitypool.io
- xKNC by xToken https://xtoken....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Kyber Network - Medium