This article was first published on Red Pulse - Medium
Red Pulse Report — 2019.10.15
We’re mid-way through October, and the Red Pulse team continues to build out our platform and reach. We have many initiatives in the works and cannot wait to share more details about them in the coming months. In the meantime, check out our latest Red Pulse Report on all the happenings from the past month.
Our development team has been hard at work improving the speed, usability, and features of the Red Pulse platform. Check out below for the full list of updates that were pushed live over the past month.
- Accounting improvements for inflation and rewards
- Blockchain integration improvements for deposit
- Intellifeed automation framework integration
- Spider stability, deployment, and monitoring improvements
- Monitoring for Loggly/Sentry systems
- Reprocessing improvements for automated systems
- Expert Network corporate pages
- Standalone Premium Newsletter product
- API documentation for mobile
- Frontend automated testing systems
Crypto Pulse — 6 Month Check-In
Did you know, the top Crypto Pulse contributor has earned over $10,000 USD over the past 6 months? Head on over to crypto.redpulse.com to keep up to date with only the most important crypto market news, and while you’re at it, sign up and start sharing your own analysis and opinions. We distribute rewards for all content contributions everyday.
Red Pulse CEO, Jonathan Ha at the Fund Forum — 2019 China Summit
The Red Pulse team is in Hong Kong this week for Fund Forum’s 2019 China Summit, where top business leaders from around the globe are gathering to discuss the current state and future of business in China and the rest of Asia.
Red Pulse CEO, Jonathan Ha, was on hand to moderate the panel, China: Shaping the Future of Global Tech. Speakers on the panel included Yunfeng Financial Group CEO, Ting Li, as well as Soul Htite from Dianrong and ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Red Pulse - Medium