This article was first published on Red Pulse - Medium
Red Pulse Report — June 2020
We’re back with another edition of the Red Pulse Report. Highlights focus on developments across all our current and future products, such as ESG, Expert Network, and China Market Insights.
The Future of Red Pulse is Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG)
The main highlight of the past month has been our continuing efforts in the realm of ESG. We’ve built a unique suite of offerings that address the ESG analysis and integration needs of our clients.
In the current business climate, customers, shareholders, and investors are placing more importance on whether companies behave in a responsible and sustainable manner across all aspects of their operations. With the increasingly stringent regulatory policies companies face, we’ve found that ESG analysis and integration is a relatively underserved market opportunity, which Red Pulse is well positioned to undertake.
Red Pulse provides data to measure ESG along specific indicators, a toolkit for the development and management of custom assessment and ratings methodologies, and integration services to incorporate ESG into business processes.
Read More: https://www.redpulse.com/esg
We’ve recently bolstered our team with the addition of developers and data scientists focused on machine learning and AI and have been pushing out improvements to our various products at a breakneck pace. Below is a highlight of some of the more significant updates:
ESG and Alternative Data
- Completed designs for new ESG platform.
- Trialing a hybrid process utilizing human researchers and machine learning for auditing ESG and alternative data.
- Building out technology infrastructure for collecting, processing, and serving ESG data.
- Developed initial implementation of Expert Network CRM.
- Completed UX/UI design for new Expert Network platform.
- Implemented view on web functionality for China Markets Daily newsletter.
- Migrated email infrastructure to Amazon SES....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Red Pulse - Medium