This article was first published on Wanchain - Medium
Second Storeman Group Begins January 1st, 2020 — Don’t Forget to Register Your Node
The first Storeman group began from November 21st, 2020, and the second group will begin operation on January 1st, 2021.
Make certain to prepare your node if you want to participate in the second group, or to register to withdraw if you are a current Storeman node and wish to withdraw.
Read more below for details.
- Selection Time: 4:00 AM UTC, January 1st, 2021 — 4:00 AM UTC, January 7th, 2021
- MPC Time: 4:00 AM UTC, January 7th, 2021–4:00 AM UTC, January 9th, 2021
- Working Time: 4:00 AM UTC, January 9th, 2021–4:00 AM UTC, February 9th, 2021
- Amount of Storeman Nodes: 21 (including one Foundation node)
- Threashold of Storeman Node: 10,000 WAN, the Partner In mode is supported
- Rules To Win The Selection: The top 20 Storeman nodes with staking amount will enter Storeman Group
- Delegation Fee Rate: 10%
- Deposit Rate: 200%
- Delegation Ratio: 1:1
- wanBridge: The Storeman Group at this cycle is applicable to Wanchain-Ethereum wanBridge
Note: If you are currently operating a Storeman node and do not wish to participate in the second group, you must register to exit before the end of the current period — December 31st, 2020 — in order to withdraw when the current period ends. If you withdraw, staked funds will be returned to your wallet on January 10th, 2021. Rewards will be issued daily as usual during the withdrawing period.
Nodes who do not register to exit before the end of the current period WILL be included in the selection process for the next period
How To Create A Storeman Node
In general, the rewards rate of running a Storeman Node is about 50% higher than the rewards rate of being a delegator. To set up a node, users need to at least well prepare the following two things:
- You need to have enough ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Wanchain - Medium