This article was first published on StormX - Medium
Hey Stormers — We’ve been on the grind (even before the Corona lockdown) to constantly improve the StormX product and to keep adding as many stores as possible so our users have even more shops to buy stuff online.
In case you missed it, online sales are exploding, up 76% year over year and we’re doing our best to keep up with the trend.
Since our mobile launch of “Shop” on the StormX app we’re now at over 257,000 unique users in five months.
As we head into the 2nd half of 2020, we wanted to quickly reflect on everything we’ve built over the past year and let you know what we have in the pipeline for the rest of 2020.
First, let’s talk about the past few years and what we’ve managed to accomplish in the past year:
- Launched our Chrome web extension allowing users to shop directly from their computer
- Added DAI & LTC as additional crypto back options
- Full 2019 recap
- Launched the ability for users to shop with hundreds of stores available around the world
- Launched shopping in South Korea (now our 2nd biggest market)
- Launched shopping for both Android and iOS (we have over 70,000 active users each month)
- Added dedicated language support for Korean since this is one of our fastest-growing regions
- Released StormX Rewards Program so you can earn up to 3.5x crypto cash back at every store
- In-app leaderboard so you can check how your all-time earnings stack up against other users
- Added tons of new stores, with over 700 in total now
- Token Swap from STORM to STMX. This removed “god mode” improving security and added the ability to utilize staking in the future.
- US customers can now buy STMX via Voyager
- Non-US users can buy STMX via MoonPay inside the StormX app
- Listed on Uniswap and KyberSwap as our first step into DeFi ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
StormX - Medium