This article was first published on Stories by ælf on Medium
The aelf developers launched Sashimiswap a few days ago and the community is waiting for clear strategy of how it would grow. With the tremendous suggestions coming from twitter and our community, the developers have revisited Sashimiswap’s strategy and roadmap to create higher value to token holders.
Vision: Create the most fairly rewarded Decentralized Exchange with best liquidity
How do we achieve that:
- Liquidity Provider incentives: Keep on provide sashimi token rewards for people providing liquidity on Uniswap. And in order to incentivize all liquidities on Ethereum ecosystem, the sashimi protocol will gradually reward liquidity in other DEXs, such as Sushiswap and upcoming ones. The developers will revamp the protocol design to ensure shared liquidity across multiple DEXs.
- Sustainable mining: The general idea here is to cap the total amount of Sashimi tokens to be farmed and design a release schedule to reasonably reward token holders with less inflation
- Community governance with strong leadership: Establish all necessary voting mechanisms and community channels to pass on governance power to all token holders. In addition, we have taken feedback from the community that they expect more technical and product leadership from the developers. And the team will focus on those aspects and make proposals for community review and vote.
- Liquidity migration: Sashimi DEX aimed to become the DEX with largest liquidity on Ethereum. The team will prepare a liquidity migration in the future and enable swap functions on sashimiswap.
- Cross-chain liquidity aggregation: With limitations on Ethereum, Sashimi will work with other blockchains to connect liquidity and trading needs on multiple Blockchains. This may reduce gas fee, trade confirmation, and better user experience. The developers are working on mechanisms to link Sashimi and AESwap (on aelf) as first prototype. And there is commitment from aelf team that the Sashimi token will be used for AESwap in the ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by ælf on Medium