This article was first published on district0x - Medium
The District Weekly — April 20th, 2019
News and updates from the district0x Network
This past week we published our bi-weekly Dev Update. Meme Factory has now been significantly beta tested on Ropsten Test Network. Some last minute upgrades are being made to ensure a smooth infinite scrolling feature when viewing meme selections. We are continuing to polish up the guided website tutorials for Meme creation, voting, issuance, and trading processes. Additionally the filtering system to organize meme offerings is being updated. As always, feel free to check our progress in detail on the Meme Factory GitHub page.
This past week on our discord Monday chat we compiled a list of our favorite publications:
- EThHub: https://ethhub.substack.com/
- Week in Ethereum: https://weekinethereum.substack.com/
- Messari’s Unqualified Opinions: https://messari.substack.com/
- Token Economy: http://weekly.tokeneconomy.co/
- Proof of Work: https://proofofwork.news/
Specifically, we brought up a discussion thread on the possibility for Aragon to diversify some of its holdings by acquiring DOTs. This thread sparked much debate on transparency and questions such as what are the best parameters for Aragon token holders to actually control and vote on. It was exciting to see a flurry of activity surrounding the Aragon proposal process and to hopefully develop a clearer framework for how DAOs should function in general. If you would like to join our Monday morning chats, please do so via our Discord server.
district0x Network News
- district0x Dev Update — April 16th, 2019
- Meme Factory GitHub Issues
- Discussion Regarding AGP — Aragon Acquisition of DOTs ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
district0x - Medium