This article was first published on district0x - Medium
The District Weekly — January 2nd
News and updates from the district0x Network
Welcome to 2021! This past week the team was mostly celebrating the holiday season and gearing up for a productive new year. We’re finishing up our latest quarterly report, getting to know new developers, reflecting on the past year and brainstorming on new districts. Most notably, we have been building the latest DEFI focused district, an options aggregator. The team is also thinking up entirely new districts that we could build as we charge into 2021.
Industry News Curated by the Dapp Digest
- 1inch Token Airdrop was releases continuing the trend of “retroactive airdrops”
- Amazon’s Managed Blockchain now supports Ethereum!
- Mintable partners with Infinite Objects to bring NFTs into the real world.
- Prominant people in the industry are having a change of heart about alcoins and tokens in general. Deribit insights recently published a great peice on why.
- Mattereum moves forward with putting physical items on chain as NFTs allowing people to trade physical items on NFT marketplaces.
- The zkSNARK based game ‘Dark Forest’ v0.5 goes live as invite only. Sign up for their email list to get a key.
- Metagame Season 1 launched.
- Ethdenver artist call and virtual hackathon registration is live!
- And more! Follow us on Twitch to get a weekly news brief covering district0x and the industry at large.
district0x Network News
- district0x Dev Update — December 22nd, 2020
- district0x Remote Clojurescript Dev job listing
- Stream bounties are still live ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
district0x - Medium