This article was first published on Nebulasio - Medium
The results can be viewed at: https://node.nebulas.io/govern?period=5
7 Approved Proposals
1. New products & tools:
- NIP536 — The trading of NAS for USDT (translated).
- NIP540 — Develop a commercial game using the newly developed Godot plugin: Part 1–2 MVP Coding
2. Community & marketing:
- NIP456 — Nebulas Sri Lankan Telegram/Twitter/Facebook/Medium Operation ( August 2020)
- NIP538 — Nebulas Sri Lankan Telegram/Twitter Operation ( September 2020)
- NIP539 — Binance Sri Lanka X Nebulas Sri Lanka AMA
- NIP541 — Online AMA with the Technical Committee & Foundation(translated).
3. Product improvement:
- NIP530 — The development cycle and binding on all proposals rate framework, as guiding principle(translated).
Governance Cycle Review
- The completion and approval of 4 projects;
- 50 of the 51 selected nodes participated in governance;
- 42% of submitted proposals approved;
- A reduction of Nebulas Foundation nodes with the network being more decentralized and operated by the community!
Governance incentives: The governance nodes will receive approximately 800 NAS governance reward at the beginning of the next governance cycle (end of September).
Proposals: The approved proposals will be initiated by the Technical Committee and issued on Go.Nebulas.io.
Follow go.nebulas.io or the spreadsheet listed below to track the status of approved projects....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Nebulasio - Medium