This article was first published on Hello ICON World - Medium
The ICON Hyperhack Hackathon — 20 Days left to submit!
The hackathon submission period has been extended to September 14th.
Build on Korea’s largest blockchain platform. Prizes include $20,000 USD, acceleration, and additional consideration for a $50,000 USD ICON Grant.
ICON is Korea’s largest public blockchain platform that’s one of the fastest growing in the world. The ICON protocol is currently being used by the Seoul Government, Samsung, LINE, Shinhan Bank, and several other industry leaders.
ICON Hyperhack is a 2 month online hackathon that began registrations and submissions on June 19th and will last till September 14th. Since the hackathon and its prizes are online, there is no geographical limitation for anyone.
Build across a wide range of categories that include Decentralized Finance, Utility, and NFT & Gaming. Here are some benefits for those who participate in the ICON Hyperhack hackathon:
- Support from ICON to help hackathon projects grow into ventures
- Up to $20,000 USD in prize money
- Additional consideration for the ICON Grant of up to $50,000 USD over 6 months
- Online support by Hyperconnector, ICON’s official accelerator partner
- An opportunity to showcase to industry leaders
Important things to note:
ICON has launched a SCORE (smart contract) audit system which you must go through to deploy your projects on the ICON testnet and ICON mainnet.
We have more than 100 participants who are currently listed on Devpost as “looking for teammates”. Follow instruction no. 2 below if you are looking to join or form a team.
Finally, make sure you do the following:
1. Join the ICON Developer Group on Telegram to find teammates and ICON developers, and feel free to ask technical questions regarding ICON development in there.
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Hello ICON World - Medium