This article was first published on Stories by TRON Foundation on Medium
In order to further enrich and strengthen the TRON DeFi ecosystem as well as support blockchain entrepreneurs, TRON Foundation has decided to establish a DeFi Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Alliance Support Program with a US $120 million fund. The goal of this program is to support and reward DeFi developers for their efforts in investing in the TRON ecosystem and reinforce TRON ALLINDEFI.
The 120 million dollar fund is to support DeFi development teams active in the TRON ecosystem (Projects such as TRX, BTT, JST, SUN, WIN, Steem, USDJ, USDT, etc) who are familiar with the TRON smart contract development process and have quality codes.
Eligible projects entered in the TRON DeFi Entrepreneur Support Program will not only receive generous financial support, but also technical, operations, and business resource support from TRON Foundation, of which includes but is not limited to:
1. A recommendation to be listed on Poloniex.
2. To be placed on JustSwap whitelist priority review
3. Added to the TRONLINK DApp list with a personalized banner
4. Liquidity support for projects which have passed all security audits.
5. A dedicated page on TRONSCAN, where users can lock SUN to obtain voting rights and vote for their favorite projects.
6. Traffic and distribution support from over 2 billion BitTorrent and Utorrent users.
7. Twitter and other social media promotion and support from Justin Sun, TRON Foundation, BitTorrent, Poloniex, JUST Foundation, and SUN.io.
How to Apply to the Program:
Interested projects may apply by sending all relevant project information to: email@example.com....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by TRON Foundation on Medium