This article was first published on NEM
In this step-by-step guide you will learn how to create a NEM account using a mobile app and how to export it to the desktop client.
The NEM mobile wallet is an easy to use app that enables you to manage multiple NEM accounts on your phone as well as send and receive XEM/messages. Using QR codes, it is even faster and easier than the desktop client.
You can download the NEM wallet on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. In this example, we’ll use the android wallet.
PART 1 | Creating a NEM account using the mobile app
- Launch the wallet app.
- Read the warning carefully.
- Tick the checkbox to acknowledge.
- Tap ‘OK’ to continue.
- Set a strong password for the app.
- Tap ‘Add Account’.
- Tap ‘Create’ to create a new wallet.
- Give your wallet a name then tap ‘Create’ to continue.
To keep reading, please go to the original article at: