This article was first published on Stories by Hcash on Medium
17–23 May 2019
The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided in two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- Added locking txpool feature
- Added management logic for locking txpool feature
- Assisted with block production issues on Antpool
- Supported lockbalance on contract vote mining and related upgrade
- Ran tests after data transplantation
- Ran acceptance test on V1.2.20
- Added BCH asset
- Fixed bug that occurs when opening Exchange page
- Optimised dynamic library dependency issues on debugger under macOS systems
- Tested and located abnormal instruction receiving issue on debugger for macOS systems
- Ran integration test on new version of HX website
- Develop HAILP
- Develop transaction synchronisation verification logic ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Hcash on Medium