This article was first published on Stories by Hcash on Medium
The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided into two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- OMNI code
- HAILP lighting protocol adjustment
- Contract base storage logic development
- Contract status persistence completion
- Private-chain construction completion
- Plan of new version explorer
- Research wallet help mechanism change
- Test multiple voting rash bug
- Add off-line function of HX web wallet
- Continue developing Hcash smart contract system
- Private-chain testing
- Explorer code optimized
- Integrate with chainUP
- Upgrade integration of Wallet mainnet ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Hcash on Medium