This article was first published on Stories by Hcash on Medium
The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided into two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- Development and testing of token fee calculation completed
- Part completion of token instant exchange logic
- Beta 3.0.3 testing completed
- Beta3.0.3 (window, mac, linux) launched
- Explorer’s new feature launched
- MXC technical support completed
- Feature design of hx hub chain network module
- Conduct new method of generating wallet private keys
- Part of bug of hx Web fixed
- Continue logical development of token instant exchange ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Hcash on Medium