This article was first published on Stories by Hcash on Medium
The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided into two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- PoW code optimized
- Code optimized
- The problem of RPC interface disconnected when hcGUI is not operated for a long time fixed
- Unit testing of hx hub chain consensus mechanism module developed
- Hx hub chain role subchain_manager developed
- Prompts for exception reasons when synchronization errors occur added
- Proxy service for hx public nodes
- Logical development of internal reserved token
- Continue develop Hcash smart contract system
- Integrate with chainUP
- Upgrade integration of Wallet mainnet
- Develop unit testing of hx hub chain network module feature
- Develop hx hub chain role function ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Hcash on Medium