This article was first published on Stories by Hcash on Medium
The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided into two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- Completed research on EOS and ETH smart contract system
- Determined Hcash smart contract framework and phased plans
- Added PosOnly feature, only for mining and voting. Transfer is not available in this function.
- Completed HAILP upgrade test
- Upgraded testnet explorer
- Corrected the circulation on HX chain
- Added a query interface on web wallet
- Undertook a new round of performance analysis optimisation
- Fixed bugs on slow response
- Provided support to contract tokens on front-end of HDEX and back-end of Web
- Develop smart contract system
- Continue to run tests for HAILP mainnet upgrade
- Release V3.0.2Beta ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Hcash on Medium