This article was first published on OntologyNetwork - Medium
Ontology Monthly Report — October 2020
October 2020 was been a highly successful month for Ontology as we have announced a number of collaborations with renowned industry leaders. This month, we also launched OScore, a decentralized credit evaluation system based on real-time onchain credit data.
Some highlights from October 2020 include:
- The release of a detailed video explaining the Welcome Home system, an in-car system designed by Ontology and Daimler Mobility.
- Integration of Ontology’s decentralized identity solution on the Polkadot blockchain.
- Collaboration with Chainalysis, including integration of their compliance and investigation solutions.
- The release of 1,000 special NFT medals for the September NFT campaign.
- Continued performance tests with bloXroute.
You can find more detailed updates below.
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium